Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Grocery Shopping today!

All of this for 105.60! Not bad for a week's worth of groceries!
Today was an average day grocery shopping. I will admit, with it being New Years Eve I did buy a few extra goodies for my family to indulge in this afternoon and night while we watch movies and relax.

I got up and went out early, no crowds! First at Fred Meyer, (Which is a Kroger affiliate), I spent $26.22 total after coupons.

There wasn't a lot there that I needed, but the bread that my family really likes was on sale for 4 for $5. So I got 4 loaves. That will last about 1.5 weeks.
I also stocked up on Hunts spaghetti's sauce, with an in-ad coupon for .69 each! So again I got 4.

I also bought 6 Banquet Frozen Dinners. These are good for after-school snacks for my teen-age boys. :)  They were on sale for .79 and I had a .60 off coupon when you buy 6.. making them .69 each. Great price for a quick snack for the boys.

I had a coupon for a free 2 liter of Sierra Mist and with it being New Year's eve.. well now where's the party?

Next at Winco, which is where I do the majority of my shopping, I spent $79.38. I only had 2 coupons to use here, but I did get to use my bag refund. When you bring in your own bags to Winco, they will give you .06 back for every bag you use. It's free money and good for the environment!

My list at Winco was small this week, but like I said before I did splurge a bit. I got sparkling cider which really, we only get 1 time per year!  I went $5.60 over my budget, but I did get stocked up on several different items also. So Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy!