Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Online Searching equals Online fun!

The best place I have found for online searches is Swagbucks. (see button to the side). Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google. Swagbucks is super easy to use. All you have to do is register, sign in, and use their search function. When you search on this site you will ramdomly win "Swagbucks."

Then you can redeem the Swagbucks for various prizes. My favorite is Amazon Gift Cards. I am able to get gift cards and use them for most of my holiday purchasing. Just one more way I save money for my family.

This is pretty easy for doing searches I would be doing anyway. If you sign up thru my referall link we both win :) http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ronni  Thank you!!