Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally Friday!!!

You know what that means!!! MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!!!!!!

Swagbucks is my favorite search engine and it is so easy to use. Just like any other search engine, you type in what you are looking for and randomly you will be rewarded with SWAGBUCKS!!!

You can also get SWAGBUCKS everyday, just by taking surveys, answering the daily poll and doing NOSO (no obligation special offers). That is a guaranteed 3 SWAGBUCKS a day. 3x30=90 per month guaranteed!

Then you redeem the SWAGBUCKS for prizes. My favorite is Amazon Gift Cards. It only takes 450 SWAGBUCKS to get one. I save these all year and use them for Christmas, sure helps the Christmas Budget!!

To sign up for SWAGBUCKS, JUST FOLLOW MY LINK HERE.
Disclosure: If you join Swagbucks using my link,  I'll get bonus Swag Bucks, so thank you in advance!