Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grocery Shopping

Grocery shopping this week turned out really well. I spent a total of $65.04 at Winco for all of the above. I was able to get frozen pizza's, Lean Cusine's for my lunchs at work, bread, cheese and bacon for a dinner this week. Milk and chips. I also got 8 cans of Progressive Soup marked down. These will make a good lunch at work or for Joe at home. Also a few extra mayo and ketchup for the food storage shelves.


At Fred Meyer, I spent $61. I know this is a huge amount, but all I bought was vitamins. They were having a BOGO on Nature Made Vitamins so I bought the biggest bottles of vitamins C and D and calcium that I could find.  I also had $1 coupons that I used from last weeks coupons. In addition, I also got big bottles of multivitiamins for myself and Joe. I figure with the amount of tablets in each bottle I have enough supplements to last us for 5-6 months. So that equals out to about $10 a month in supplements. I couldn't buy supplements monthly for that price. Sometimes it is good for your budget to spend more like this to save in the long run.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!!