Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday Grocery Shopping Trip

$15.31 for everything pictured.
I had to work yesterday so I didn't get to go shopping until late. I was tired, but I felt like I got some good deals!

I got the TP at Walmart with a $1 off coupon on the White Cloud TP (Walmart brand). It was originally $2 so half price on that.

I used the 6/$10 in ad coupon at Fred Meyer for the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers along with a B5G1 Healthy Choice Frozen Meal from the 1/2/2011 SS Insert. This made each meal $1.34. Great price for a good lunch!

I also got the Kraft cheese from Winco, it was on sale for $2.73, with the  $1/1 off Kraft American Singles. Now I only had 2 coupons, but I needed 3 packages, so I did pay full price for the 3rd. LOL! but all in all it was a great savings!

I did finish my shopping at Winco where I managed to keep my grand total to only $68.93 for the week. Not to shabby if I do say so myself.  I have to say I am very glad Winco is now excepting internet (printable) coupons.