Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Super Savings Saturday!

Today I went shopping a Winco and Fred Meyer. I think I did really well considering. At Winco, I got 4 gallons of milk, a big of individuall chips, 4 Tony's pizza (used coupons from last weeks inserts), ketchup, Heinz 57, A1, string cheese, hot dogs, American cheese, burritos, and potatoes. Grand total at Winco was $61.67!

 At Fred Meyer I only had to get a poster board for a project I am working on. The poster board was only $.69. I had a coupon for $2/$2 worth of stationary products. So I bought the little book of "tags." I will use this for my scrapbooks. When I got to the checkstand, and used my rewards card it also took off $.55 from a thank you from Cellfire. (Kroger affilite thank you.)
 My grand total at Fred Meyer was $.13. Yes you read that right... THIRTEEN CENTS!!!