Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to Works for Me Wednesday. Today I thought I would continue my discussion about Pantry Organization. In addition to the over the door shoe organizer that I talked about last week, I also use baskets and other means of organization.


Here I use a couple of containers/baskets to hold packages of Ramen soup and popcorn. Helps keep things corralled on the shelves:
 

Here is a two-tiered lazy Susan that I use for small jars so that they don’t get lost in the shuffle:

This is a corner cupboard that is awkward and hard to get stuff in and out of, so I use
a three-tiered shelf to hold small cans of tomato sauce, mushrooms, and green chilies. I also use big, lazy Susans to hold jars of things:





For all my canned goods I use this rotating system from  Shelf Reliance:

I have had it for about 3 years, it was easy to put together, practical for buying canned goods in bulk, and it rotates the cans for you. It also is very easy to see what you have and are short on. You can customize it to fit your needs from #10 can size down to mushroom can size.




If you have any questions about any of my storage or organization methods, please comment and I will be happy to help.