Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday- Pantry Organization



Happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to talk a bit about organizing your pantry. My pantry is a little closet in my kitchen/dining area. It has some great, deep shelves but when you have a bunch of little stuff some times that can get lost in the shuffle.

I got an over the door shoeholder. You know the kind, a pocket for every shoe? Well I use that in my pantry for all the little stuff. I have pockets for each type of seasoning/gravy mix we use. (IE taco, auju, chicken or mushroom gravy). I use pockets for granola bars, for fruit snack (none of which I have right now, LOL! Hence the empty pockets!) I store empty bread sacks for when I bake my own bread I have something to wrap it in. There are several pockets for hot chocolate and cider mixes.   The big pockets at the bottom I use for paper plates and plastic utensils.

This is just one way I help keep my pantry more organized.