Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Savings Saturday- posting late :)

My Shopping yesterday was a SUCCESS! I am posting late because I had to work yesterday and I was too tired last night to post.. but here it is in all it's glory!





I wen to Winco, spent $110.25 paid out of pocket (oop) $69.49. !!! Yeah! The cashier even called me the coupon queen. I would't go that far.. but I had fun.

Last Sunday's paper had all sorts of great coupons in it and I took advantage. (I get 2 papers delivered to me each week so I get double the coupons)

There was coupons in the Safeway ad for $3 off Conagra products when you buy 10. I had 2 of those so I got 15 cans of Chef Boyrdee Ravioli and 5 cans of Manwich. - ravioli came to $.58 a can and the Manwich to $.68 each.

Ragu had a coupon for buy 2 and get pasta for free, and Winco had the Ragu on sale for $.98!

Frank's Hot Sauce had FREE product coupons! Can you say Buffalo Wings??? Yummy!



And the Maruchan Yakisoba Japanes noodles were $.74 with a $.50off coupon. Great after school snack for my hollow legged teenage boy!! :)

String cheese was also on sale for $2.58 and I had $1 off coupons so I stocked up on that.
All in all, I feel I did a great job. How did you do?