Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Savings Saturday!

So my SUPER SAVING SATURDAY was a SUCCESS!!

Today I walked out of Fred Meyer paying $0.00 oop. for a Magnovox DVD player, Garnier Frutis hair product, a Lean Cusine frozen meal and a cup of Yoplait yogurt!

How you ask? Well I had coupons for free items for the Lean Cusine and the Yoplait yogurt, and a $1 off coupon for the Garnier Frutis. The DVD player was on a great sale ($34) and I had a gift card for $45.00 that I had got at Christmas for buying some jeans. I still have $6.36 left on the gift card!

At Winco, I managed to get A1steak sauce for $2.48 each, after $1 off coupon, and the Tony's Pizza pockets were $.98. ( a treat for my 13yo son). I got the frozen meatballs to try in a meal this coming week. I don't really have time to make meatballs from scratch, so I thought I would try these.

I also got a really good deal earlier this week on freeze dried strawberry slices. Figured I could use these to make smoothies out of? Any suggestions?