Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Savings Saturday

Today was a GREAT day for sales at Fred Meyer. I spent $21.92 and got 4 pizzas for date night next week, 2 boxes of fish  for a quick dinner some night (they were $5/2 and I had a $1 off coupon- that made them $2 a box! Usually Van de Camp's are around $6.)

The Tillamook cheese was $10/10 so I have made a few trips to the store this week to restock my freezer. This is a great price on shredded cheese.

Also, the kelbsa sausage was $6/2 and I only got one. But I had a $2 of a $2 or more purchase in the meat dept - a Fred Meyer Reward coupon- making my sausage $1!

The Twizzlers were $5/3 and that was my little indulgence this week. All in all pretty good? How did you do?
 Leave a comment!