Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

KINDLE REVIEW

As you know I received my Kindle this past week. I did get the Kindle 3G with free 3G and Wi-Fi.  (see image on left).

I specifically got the more expensive version because I wanted the 3G. I want to be able to download books wherever I am and not have to wait or look for a wi-fi hot spot. Or download to my computer and then transfer. So I paid a bit more for the convenience. But it was worth it to me.

As far as using the Kindle. I literally could use it out of the box, I opened it, plugged it in and was able to download immediately. I like the ease of turning pages. the font size is easy to read and the contrast is great.. no eye strain. I also like how light weight the kindle is. 

I have only had my Kindle for a week.. but So Far, So Good. I will do another review when I have used it for awhile.