Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Organizing stickers..

I love to scrapbook. Thus, I have lots of scrapbooking supplies. I found myself overwhelmed with stickers for scrapbooking. I was looking for a paticular sticker to use for a project, couldn't find it, so I settled for something else. The project turned out fine, but I was frustrated.

I expressed my frustration to my mom (bless her), I told her I wanted some accordian files to organize my stickers in. Mom told me that in an accordian file, small stickers would fall to the bottom and I would lose them anyway! The more I thought about this the more I realized she was right!

Mom suggested a 3 ring binder, with 8.5x 11 clear plastic page protecters. Then I could take a sheet of white paper and use it to make a "front and back."  So I did:


Each page has like stickers in it. In otherwords, all the Disney stickers ar together, all the number stickers together.


Every page has a theme.

While I was organizing the stickers, I came upon some I didn't remember I had, some I had forgotten about and some I was excited to use in my next project. How do you organize stickers?
That is What Works for Me!