Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Saving Saturday.. Pear Blossom Post

Today was the Pear Blossom 5K and 10K run thru our valley. I helped out by working on the medical team/first aid stations. Luckily noone needed our assistance! Watching all the runners did inspire me to think (strongly) about getting in better shape to run the 5k next year!

After words, I went grocery shopping. Let me tell you I scored there too! I went to both Fred Meyer and Winco.


I was able to get all of the above pictured items, (and some not pictured) for $62.62. This included 60 flower bulbs for planting this week. ( I am excited about that!)
I feel blessed to be able to find good bargins and use coupons to stretch my food dollars to feed my family for less.