Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super savings Saturday

Once again I am posting late.. Sorry.. I worked yesterday. When working on a Saturday I sometimes find when I get home it is hard to get stuff done. I just want to sit! Gee, imagine that! Anyway.. I did GREAT yesterday. I found some fabulous bargins and I am ready to tell you all about them.

At Fred Meyer I was able to get the following for just $23.45 AND double rewards points!
The cereal was on sale for 3/$5 and I had a $1 off on 1 coupon, making it $1.33 per box. My target is $1.50, so I did great.
The pizza (our staple for date nights was $2 each and I had $1 off coupons.. making them $1each.

The cheese, also with instore coupon,  was only $3.50 for 2 lb block.

Twizzlers were on sale for 3/$5 and I had a $1.50 off when you buy 3, making my total $3.50.

Red vines were on sale for $1 each and I got 4 of them. (again.. our little treat for date night)

Budget Gormet dinners on sale for $.89. Great for my lunches at work

My best deal of the day however was the AXE bodywash. It was on sale for $3.79. I had a BOGO coupon. and a Fred Meyer catalina that I had gotten for an addtional $2 off, this made it $1.79 for 2 bottles! (or .89 each!) YEAH!


Winco was my 2nd (and last stop) only spent $54 here. I actually didn't have any coupons to use. But $54 is great for a week's worth of meals for the 3 of us. Also, I was stocking up on a few things like salt, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.

Thanks for stopping by!