Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SUPER SAVINGS SATURDAY!

Happy Saturday to you!
I was given some really great coupons at my doctors office yesterday and boy did they help stretch my budget! And I haven't even used all of them! They were $1 off coupons - no specific product - example $1 off milk, but it could be a 1/2 gallon or a gallon, didn't matter, $1 off wheat bread, no size requirement etc.
Again, I didn't use all of them, but since they expire 4/30 I will be using the rest next week:
I spent $15.85 at Fred Meyer for the above items. The ALL, milk, cheese and salad I used the $1 off coupons. The milk was on sale for $1.25 per 1/2 gallon so I only paid $.25!!
The cheese was on sale for $3.99, with my $1 off = $1.50/lb for 2 lbs!
The salad was BOGO at $2.99 with a $1 off coupon and I had another $.50 coupon from a couple of weeks ago Sunday paper!
Cereal was 4/$10 with a $4 off 4 in ad coupon. I also had manufactures coupons from Sunday papers for $1/2 General Mills cereals!
My indulgence.. red licorice or Twizzlers .. either or I love them both! So happens, this week Twizzlers were on sale for 2/$3, and I had a $1.50 off 3 coupon! I bought 3 packages.
I really do feel blessed to find so many deals! What did you find this week?