Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Super Savings Saturday

Went shopping at both Fred Meyer and Winco today. I spent a GRAND TOTAL of 81.22 between the two stores.
At Fred Meyer I was able to get all of the above for $35.19.
The salad was marked down and I had coupons for $1 off each bag. I also had free product coupons for one of our "date nite" pizza's and the Jello Temptations. Actually, every single thing I had coupons for. :)
I will use the Lean Cusine for Fend for yourself nights and/or lunchs and the napkins and baby wash are for a baby shower this week.


Winco was great.. It was quite, not too many people. I guess it's generally like that when you go early enough in the morning :) My total at Winco was $46.03.


 I was able to stock up on mushrooms and outmail, lots of vegis and fruit. Bread dwas a good buy this week also.
All in all I think I was able to do really well for my family. How did you do?