Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ebates Shopping

Ebates  is a great way to earn a little extra cash when you shop online. It is a "cashback" site. What is a Cashback site? Well, cashback sites work with online stores to offer you a percentage of your purchase price back as a rebate.

Here's how you do it, when you’re making an online purchase, you just click on Ebates, search for the online store you’re shopping at and then click through that store’s page on Ebates and make your purchase.
Within 30-60 days, your Ebates account will be credited with your cashback percentage.

How do they pay you? Well every three months, if you’ve earned at least $5.01, they’ll send you a check or Paypal payment. While 3-6% might not seem like much, it can really add up over time.

If you are like me and don't shop alot thru the year, but a lot at the holidays, that bonus check in February is great! I have the money go to my Paypal account and stay there, I use my Paypal account to pay for most online purchases I make thru out the year. So the rebates are double duty!

If you’re already going to be making the online purchase, you might as well get a little kickback, too, right? 

When you sign up thru my referral link and make your first purchase, you’ll get a $5 bonus added to your account. I will also get a bonus. Thanks for supporting this site, and happy shopping!