Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super Savings Saturday the 14th!

Today was a great day!
I only spent $23.83 at Fred Meyer and I got 5 loaves of bread, in ad coupon for $1 each.
2 bags of salad mix, and two containers of grape tomatoes, each was BOGO so my total for salad fixing's was $6.78. This will not only be at least 3 lunches at work this next week, but also as a side for a dinner one night. Not too bad for fresh vegis!

Hunt's Pasta Sauce was $.69 each, I got 2.
and I had coupons for $1 off Tostitos chips and $1 dip. Also combined with a coupon for Free Pepsi Max when you by the chips and dip made for a nice snack.

Pasta Roni was on sale with in ad coupon for $.69, and I combined that with a coupon I had from a product purchase for $1 off on two. This equals $.38 for two boxes!

Quaker rice cakes on sale, in ad coupon for $1 each, I got two and combined with the $.55 off two coupon from a couple of weeks ago makes for another great snack.

Last but not least, 3 packages of Twizzlers for $5. These help satisfy my sweet tooth, without being too much! And the chocolate is for DH!

I defiantly came in under goal today.! How did you do?