Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Works for me Wednesday- SFG edition!

Today I am going to talk about my Square Foot Garden.
I needed motivation to do this, I wouldn't have done it by myself. That's why I am doing it with my best friend. She has little ones, therefore the garden is in my backyard. That's ok, my hubby likes to water it :) (bless his heart)

In the middle of April we planted peas, lettuce beets, chard, radishes and carots all from seed.
Now, at the end of April we are seeing some results:






If you have followed my earlier posts, then you saw the Grid of what our garden will/is looking like.
Now, take the above pictures and rotate clockwise 1 x.


When I was taking the picture, if I had stood where I normally do, my shadow would have been all over the garden and that would have been all you see :)
Anyway.. looks like the peas, radishes and cucumbers are really doing well. I am excited to see the continuing progress.

If you have a big project that you want to do, but don't have the motivation to do it by yourself, get a friend involved. They will inspire you, and help make sure you follow through also. That's what works for me!