Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday!


I have a bottom drawer in my dresser that is empty, so I have designated that drawer to be my “gift drawer.” In it I have all sorts of goodies that I have bought at great sales. There are some lotions, some jewelry, candles and other niceties. I also have some stuff for babies that I find great deals on... wipes, diapers, socks etc. All of these items were bought with no particular person in mind, just happened to be a great bargain price.

Now, when something does come up, bridal shower, baby shower or just a thank you gift, instead of running to the store and paying full price, I have a nice selection to pick from all ready.

This saves me time and money in the long run, and that’s what works for me!