Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's the last Friday of JUNE!! Can you believe it???
2011 is 1/2 over already.  Christmas will be here before we know it!

Here is a quick and easy way to save for Christmas. Use Swagbucks    As you may know, Swagbucks is a online search engine. Use it just like Google, in fact, they are powered by Google.

I use Swagbucks everyday. This is how it works: search for anything/everything like you normally do, as you search, you will be randomly awarded with Swagbucks. These are "digital dollars". When you get enough you can redeem them for prizes. I redeem them for $5 Amazon gift cards. They are only 450 Swagbucks and I save the gift cards in my Amazon account to use for holiday spending. (They never expire.)

And today is MegaSwagbucks day.  It’s easy to get at least 5 Swagbucks a day! Do the daily poll, see if you qualify for a survey, do the NOSO (no obligation, special offers) and Invite a friend!

Imagine, really easy saving for Christmas without doing anything more than I do every day! And thanks for signing up under my referral link!