Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday, filling the gift box

Remember when I talked about have a gift box  on hand for all sorts of gift giving events?  Well this last weekend was Bath and Body Works Semi Annual sale. My mom and I went and had a ball just being together. But we did some serious shopping for future events, IE some baby showers I know will be coming up and some family/friends  birthday’s. Mom and I spent retail value $125, but that is not what came out of our pockets. After a great coupon we had and the sale markdowns, we only spent $83.50. That’s $41 apiece. I for one have enough product to make 4 very nice gift baskets and several other odds and ends to combine with other things to make several more. Using a sale, shopping with a friend and saving money.. That’s what works for me!