Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Works For Me Wednesday


Have you ever wondered how to sort and catalog all the great pictures you have taken? I am specifically referring to the pictures that are stored on your computer.

Here’s what I do. I make a folder for the year i.e. labeled 2011. Then I make sub-folders within that one i.e.: January, February etc...

Once a month (usually the first weekend of the month,) I upload all of last month’s pictures. For example this past week I uploaded all of May 2011 into the right folder.

Now, when Walgreens or Shutterfly or such is running a great sale on their photo books or on prints I can send them in by month. It is also easy to look to see what you already have done.  

This saves me time and money in the long run, and that’s what works for me!