Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Mega Swagbucks day!!

It's Friday...  That means it's Mega Swagbucks day!!!

It’s easy to get at least 5 Swagbucks a day! Do the daily poll, see if you qualify for a survey, do the NOSO (no obligation, special offers) and invite a friend!


I use Swagbucks everyday. This is how it works: search for anything/everything like you normally do, as you search, you will be randomly awarded with Swagbucks. These are "digital dollars". When you get enough you can redeem them for prizes. I redeem them for $5 Amazon gift cards. They are only 450 Swagbucks and I save the gift cards in my Amazon account to use for holiday spending. (They never expire.)

And today is MegaSwagbucks day, this means your chances of getting even more Swagbucks is greater today!! Happy Searching! ( Thanks again if you signed up under my referall link!)