Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Plastic Storage Containers.. not just for the kitchen!

Are your closets overflowing? Is your garage out of control? So was mine. Until I discovered plastic containers.

These plastic boxes come in all shapes and sizes, with and without lids and even differant colors! I use them for everything, from organizing video games and toys for the kids:

 Halloween costumes:
 yarn, sewing supplies:


to storing my Christmas decorations in them.
 And more Christmas decorations!
I even use them for storing paperwork/taxes by the year,
 to keeping the bathroom neat and tidy.
 I use them in my kitchen for oatmeal packets..
And in my new scrapbooking corner:
That's What Works for Me!

What do you use to "tidy up" your life?