Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

This week's coupons

Aren't coupons wonderful? Today there was a lot of coupons I am excited to combine with sales in the next few weeks.

From today's Red Plum insert I will be using the Rhodes bread and cinnamon coupons, the $1 off Bayer asprin, and the $1 off Bar-S smoked sausge.

Sara Lee had lots of coupons in the Red Plum also, $.65 off whole grain breads and $.55 off wheat bread along with $1 off any Sara Lee frozen dessert- I'm saving this one for Thanksgiving :)

Smart Source had a whole bunch of great coupons also.
I like the Finish Power Ball, General Mills cereal and La Victoria coupons. Some of my other favorites are the $2 of any exlax product, $1 off Bear Creek soup mix, and the BOGO on AXE shower gel.

I will also be waiting for Fred Meyer to do the 10/$10 on Barila Pasta so I can use the $1 off on 2 coupon.

What did you find to use today?