Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Ideas--

I talked the other day about shopping this holiday season locally. (Not that I can't and won't online shop either, but as much as I can, I want to support Local Businesses.)

So in that vein, here is an idea for shopping locally in the Southern Oregon area:

Ladies, your chance to dress-up and show-off: Try on hats, furs, heels, purses, rings, dresses, shawls, coats, belts...

Enter to win gift certificates and store merchandise. Sip bubblies, enjoy scrumptious chocolate treats.
...

Ladies' Night Out - Shopping & SALE (some booths up to 50% off!)

When: This Thursday, November 17th, 6-8 pm

Dress: Holiday & New Years Eve wear

Featured: Decor for the Holidays, stocking stuffers and gifts, fashion

Where: Ashland Artisan Emporium
1670 Ashland Street
I know for a fact that my cousin will be there.. and she makes the BEST chocolate! So if you are local, stop by, say hi to Deena at Branson's Chocolate and tell her Ronni sent you!
I hope to see you there!