Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Wow! I can’t believe that November is half over! Time to start thinking about Thanksgiving!


On the menu this week we have:

Monday:                       meaty Macaroni casserole (This is one of the freezer meals I did a                                             while back.)

Tuesday:                       fend for yourself

Wednesday:                 marinated chicken with rice

Thursday:                     Fend for yourself!

Friday:                          No Date night this week.. I am going to see Twilight/Breaking                                        Dawn with the girls.. Joe and the boys will have sandwiches!)

Saturday:                      corn dogs and chips (My annual BAKING DAY so it’s gonna be                                              busy!

Sunday:                        chicken salad sandwiches

I know we do a lot of easy meals, but my husband, bless his heart does all the cooking and he is disabled. So lots of times we just have something simple.


What’s on your table this week?
Thanks to Laura for hosting Meal Plan Monday