Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!
I love Christmas, I am super excited it’s on it’s way and with the holidays brings a super busy, stressful  season. I try to plan my meals so that it’s one less thing I have to worry about.

On the menu this week we have:

Monday:                       Turkey Fricasee w/ rolls

Tuesday:                       fend for yourself

Wednesday:                 chicken (or turkey) salad sandwichs

Thursday:                     fend for yourself

Friday:                          DATE NIGHT-- PIZZA!

Saturday:                      hamburgers!    

Sunday:                        not sure yet…



What’s on your table this week?
Thanks to Laura for hosting Meal Plan Monday