Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Super Savings Saturday

Well my mom and I went out yesterday and did A LOT OF SHOPPING.

One of the best deals I got was all of the above from Bath and Body Works.
They were having a buy 3 get 3 free of the Signature Collection, and when you bought one Signature Collection Item you got the socks and a small size lotion.
The anti bacterial purse size were 5/$5.  And I had a coupon for a free mini candle, (which they were out of so they subsituted another small size lotion.

My Grand Total was $77.25. After BOGO, and coupons, (I had one for $10/$30 purchase), my total was $26.50. I also had a $20 gift card from work so I paid out of pocket $6.50!

Mom and I found some other great deals. We both had a $10/$10 purchase at JCPenny's and another one for $10/$25 purchase. I can't tell you what we got.. (Christmas presents :) ) but sufice it to say we walked out paying a total of $16 between the two of us for 6 presents and I have another $10 "cash back" that needs to be used before Thursday.

How was your Saturday?