Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today's Tidbit

Want some great FREE products? Vistaprint is offering 7 different products for FREE!   For a limited time only. Shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads not included unless otherwise specified. Each product ordered is subject to full shipping and processing charges for such product. 
Here's a list of the products included in this promotion:

1 T-Shirt (fun to give to people with cute sayings on them)
10 invitations
140 Return address labels (for mailing Christmas cards, I also use them as a tag for my books: This book belongs to .. )
250 business cards and 1 business cardholder
1 rubber stamp ( I have used this to say "thank you" and "Merry Christmas" before.)
25 business card magnets ( I put inspirational quotes on these and tuck in gift baskets)
100 postcards ( I have used these as "Happy Anniversary or Happy Birthday" cards)


You will only owe shipping & handling for these products, which still makes for a great deal.  I always choose the "Slow" shipping option (that says it will take 21 days), but it's always been faster than that for me).
And to make this an even better deal... shop thru Ebates

Enjoy!