Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Day!

So for awhile now I have been expressing the benefits of Swagbucks, don't get me wrong, I love Swagbucks, but one of my loyal readers has expressed some concerns that they have with Swagbucks.

This reader is very unhappy with SwagBucks right now. They have been saving their Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards for Christmas. Just like I have been advising them to do.

The problem, First, they would only allow her to redeem two gift cards a day. This is pretty standard with Swagbucks. It is a little frustrating, but with planning can still work.

My reader then asks: "Then what was the point of saving them all up?" I completly understand the frustration.
She is also frustrated by the way Swagbucks "delivers" the giftcards. "They will not credit the ELECTRONIC gift codes to me for 2 to 3 WEEKS - AFTER Christmas!!! WHY? I don't have to wait for shipping, and I need them now. That's the whole point of electronic gift cards, the immediate reward."
This is where the planning comes in:
So you have been saving Swagbucks all year so you can redem them for Amazon gift cards for Christmas Shopping? Well when you start making your lists, check your Swagbuck balance and start redeeming them.

I have a calander reminder set up to reminde me early NOVEMBER to start cashing in my bucks. That way I can cash in the 2 a day limit, and they will be credited to my account when I need them. I know that this probably won't be useful advise this year, but hopefully can work for you whenever you are saving Swagbucks for a special shopping occasion.

I hope that my readers won't stop using Swagbucks, after all they really do add up and you really get your prizes. (Sometimes takes a bit of planning.) I hope that this readers experiance doesn't detour anyone from earning some great prizes!