Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Super Savings Saturday... cereal!

So Fred Meyer was having a sale on cereal. Chex was on sale for 2/$4, but with in store coupon it was 3/$5.  (limit 3). So my first 3 boxes were $5 + $4 for the other two, total $9. I then had 2 manufactures coupons for $1/2- so my total went to $7. Then I added a catalina in that was $2 off 5 boxes for a grand total of $5 for 5 boxes!

Christmas candy was on sale for 2/$6 and I had 2 coupons for buy 2 get one free. So I got 6 bags- Total $18, after coupons $12 or $2 a bag. Now I still have some candy left over from Halloween, but somehow the little mice I call children in my house have been snacking on it! LOL!

But all in all $17 for all of the above.. not bad!