Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Works for me Wednesday


Wrapping presents can be a big event. One way to make this a little bit easier is to make sure I have all my supplies within arms reach. I have plenty of bags, bows and paper. I gather several rolls of tape and a black marking pen. (I don’t really use gift tags, I just write directly on the paper).

I find that this is easier on my brain :) if I just wrap for one person at a time. I gather all the presents for that person, and just go to town. I make sure I use a combination of gift wrap, of bags and bows. By wrapping all the gifts for one person at a time, I can check off my paper list what I bought vs what I wrapped and make sure I have everything. I also make sure that all little Johnny’s presents are not all wrapped in the same paper. – just adds some spice!

With Christmas Carols playing in the background and a cup of hot chocolate by my side this last step for Christmas morning is much more enjoyable!