Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Laundry Detergent part 2

As you know I am a Purex Insider. A part of being an insider is the chance to review products before they hit the shelves.


I was recently sent a full size bottle of laundry detergent . The new and improved Purex TripleAction. I love Purex, I love that the products are great products at a great price for my wallet! This new TripleAction has the best parts of the current formula and adds improved brightening power. I have to say that it does clean and brighten even better. And the best part is the price! It's about 1/2 the price of the leading brand. Purex is
safe for all machines, including high-efficiency machines. TripleAction comes in several scents. I like Mountain Breeze the best!


Disclosure: Purex provided a free sample of their TripleAction laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.