Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Laundry Detergent!

Laundry Detergent, not something you really think about right? Me neither until recently PUREX sent me a sample of there NEW PUREX ULTRAPACKS.
“It’s Laundry Simplified”


I received the package and opened it up, at first I couldn’t believe my eyes, someone had sent me some dishwashing soap? You know the little gel packs you throw into your dishwasher? But NO, as I looked closer, it was LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!!! How cool! I love the simplicity of little packs that you throw into the washer, start the water and load the clothes. No more messy liquids that spill, (especially when kids are doing laundry!) and no more dried powder on my clothes from powder detergent.

This is the greatest stuff! I am teaching my kids that only 1 ULTRAPACK per load is needed and I have more confidence that when they do the laundry, the correct amount of laundry detergent is used.

Purex UltraPacks are a convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent. Each UltraPack contains 2x concentrated liquid detergent, and they are safe for all machines, including high-efficiency machines. They come in Mountain Breeze and Free and Clear.

Purex UltraPacks will be in stores February 2012! So watch for them in your favorite store!

Disclosure: Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed her are my own.