Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Super Savings Saturday-- vitamins!

Wow! 7 days into the new year already! Have you made any resolutions? Are you having trouble keeping them? One of mine is to make sure I take my vitamins every day.

One way I found to make sure I do this is to have a pill box next to my toothbrush. This is a seven day pill box and when I go in to the bathroom every night to brush my teeth, it reminds me to take my vitamins also.

Speaking of vitamins, now is the best time of the year to buy those vitamins!
Fred Meyer has Nature Made Vitamins BOGO this week. I picked up a bottle of Vitamin D and got the Vitamin C for free, I also had $1 of a bottle of Nature Made and another $1 of Vitamin D. So for $6.99 I was able to get a few months supply of both.

Fred Meyer also had Centrum Multivitamins on sale for $7.99 each. I had $3 off coupons which made them $4.99 each. (Basically 1/2 price, as the original price was $8.99).


Grand total $37.38!