Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Works for me- Valentine Fun!


Valentine day Fun..
Works for me!
I didn't want to publish this before Valentines Day.. I didn't want to give anything away.
So with all my goodies I got on Super Savings Saturday, I made a few goody bags for my family, my son and his family (my granddaughter) and the ladies I visit from church.

First I took a bag, and cut the top off with crafting scissors to make a cute top.




Then I punched a couple of holes in it for the ribbon to go thru. Next, I filled with candy and goodies, (The girls get socks also!)



Then, I folded over the top, wove in the ribbon to tie it shut and added a heart shape name tag! Cute, simple and inexpensive token of my love and appreciation.
That’s what works for me!