Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Super Savings CEREAL!!!

I am going out of town for a few weeks and leaving my hubby and 19 year old home to fend for themselves.. I am taking the 14 year old with me for some mommy -son bonding time.
So while I'm gone, I had to stock up on things for the guys to eat...
I got 10 Smart Ones meals and some chocolate goodness. But the one thing I really stocked up on was cereal. I had a coupon for $4 off 4 Kellogg's cereal and so I got one of my hubby's favorites.. Raisin Bran. They were on the Mega Sale at Fred Meyers, so If I bought 10 items I would get $5 off my total.
Breaking it down:
10 Smart Ones- $1.19 each after Mega Sale and then I used a $3/10 coupon.
Raisin Bran $1.99 each after Mega Sale and then I used the $4 off 4 Kellogg's cereal.
Candy bars were 4/$5 I got 8.
Twizzlers were $1.89 each.
Skittles $.65 each x 3
Krave and Apple Jacks were $1.99 each with a $1/3 coupon used. (Also part of the Mega Sale)
The  Triscuts were $1.79 (also part of the Mega Sale)
My grand total for all of the above, plus 3 boxes of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal (not pictured) at $1.99 each and I used a $1/3 coupon, was $46.04. And 10 boxes of cereal!! ( I hope it lasts till I get home! LOL)