Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Works for Me Wednesday- game closet!

I have decided to focus on different areas of my home this year. (This is gonna be a year long project I can tell!) This week I am focusing on my game closet and try to come up with some sort of plan to straighten it up so that I feel like it is organized. – here are the before photo’s



First I took out all the games, found the box with all the missing pieces and matched them to the correct games.
I took all those decks of cards and made sure they were a full deck and tossed the rest.
 









Then I taped box corners that needed it and put everything back in in a such a way you can see what games we have now. 1 hour total time and I love the way it looks!