Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Super Savings Saturday

Time to get back into the swing of things. I went grocery shopping today for the first time since getting back from vacation.

I did all my shopping at Fred Meyer today. I don’t normally do that. I usually just pick up the loss leaders at Freddie’s and the bulk of my shopping at Winco. Today, due to time constraints with work, I only had time for 1 store. I chose to go to Freddie’s for a couple of reasons. 1) Some of the vitamins I need I can only get there, 2) I had a Double Rewards Coupon. What that is, is a coupon for however many reward points I earned they would double it. (Cash back in my pocket next quarter)
So some of the great deals I got were:
(no pictures today, I had to hurry and put everything away so I could get to work.)
Hillshire Kielbasa Sausage. 2/$5. I had a $2/$2 purchase in Fred Meyer Meat department. And a $1.50 off store coupon. My total was $1.50 or $.75 each.

I also found gallons of milk marked down to $1.49. I grabbed all 4! ( Usually milk is $2.49). The use by date is 4/28/12, and I know my family will use it up before then.

Angel Soft TP was on sale for $1 each for the 4 roll packages, I got 4.

I needed a little notebook and I found a cute hardback one for only $2.99 with a 40% off coupon!

Carefree liners were marked at $.99, I had $1 off coupons, so a couple of free items!
I spent a little more than I wanted to, but time is money also, and sometimes when time gets short, you  have to spend a bit more.. (And my hubby didn't shop much while I was on vacation.. so monthly budget is still intact!)