Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Super Savings Saturday!

Had a great time at the Self Reliance/Prepardness fair this morning. I learned a lot from the other speakers. I will be posting my notes next week.. stay tuned!

Today I went to Staples with my mom. We both had rewards that needed to be spent. I ususally use mine for ink and paper, but we are pretty stocked up at the moment. So we looked around at the bargin bins. I got this fabulous calendar for $.50! I didn't need the calendar, I just wanted the pictures!  I will use the pictures for scrapbooking!

I The baskets were $1 each and I can always use baskets!! It cupcake cards will also be for scrapbooking!

Then on to Fred Meyer and Winco:
The Yakisoba meals were $.70 each, and I had $.50 off coupons. For $.30, make a great snack or "fend for your self dinner" The Ragu was $.98 each, I actually got several more jars because mom and I are planning a freezer cooking day this week. (check back for details!)
I did not have buns on my list at all, but for the price: $.79, I got 4 and I am throwing them in the freezer for another time!

How was your Saturday?