Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Works for me!- going digital

I like to keep a little notebook in my purse to jot down reminders, gifts to buy, sizes of clothes my family wears etc.
I have been doing this for quite awhile now and it works great.
When I was back East visiting my sister I was looking at her smartphone, and I noticed how she did the same thing- only with her smartphone! She utilizes the “notes” section in her phone for all of her “lists.”
I looked at my phone, and I have the same feature, I have slowly been transferring all my “lists” from my book to my phone. There are several things I really like about doing my notes this way: I can jot down a web address and access it from my phone, EVERYTHING is in one spot and easy to use, I can text my notes or email them also. It is one less thing in my purse, and the storage capabilities are better with my phone!
Looks like the world.. or at least me is going a bit more digital!
And that’s what works for me!