Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Honey Bunches of Oats review

As you all know I am a Purex Insider, and because of that I get the unique opportunity to review products for them.

This time they sent me a box of Honey Bunches of Oats-Honey Roasted now with More Granola Bunches! 

I already like Honey Bunches of Oats, (HBO) so I was excited to get to have MORE BUNCHES! The cereal was yummy, and since it's something I don't buy often, my family was excited also. (The box was gone in 24 hours!)

I love that HBO has a whopping 10 grams of whole grain per serving and only 6 grams of sugar. When you are watching what you are feeding your family, it is nice to know that cold cereal can be good! 

I will be having a giveaway starting tomorrow- Monday MAY 14! Prizes will be coupons for free HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS!

Post provided a free sample so I could review them. My opinions, as always, are my own!