Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Happy MONDAY! Welcome to Ronni's Resources!

Not a whole lot going on here this week, except for Father's Day yesterday and my Hubby's birthday on Friday.

Here's what's going on food wise in our house this week:

BREAKFASTS:

Since it's summer and no school, I don't fix breakfast for the kids. (gasp!) I leave well before they are up and they know their way around a kitchen! (Yeah for self sufficient kids!

LUNCHES:

I usually brown bag it to work with leftovers or salads. Joe and the kids make soup, sandwiches or eat up leftovers.

DINNER:

Monday:                      Chicken burgers and salad

Tuesday:                      Fend for yourself!

Wednesday:                Fish (Tiliapia- my son brought it for my hubby for Fathers day!)

Thursday:                    Fend for yourself!

Friday:                         OUT TO DINNER!! Joe's birthday!

Saturday:                     Tacos

Sunday:                       Enchalidas

What’s on your table this week?

Thanks to Laura for hosting Meal Plan Monday