Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Mega Swag!

Don't forget today is MEGA SWAG DAY! Remember to use Swagbucks for all your searching and be rewarded!

What is Swagbucks?  Swagbucks is a search engine, it’s powered by Google and it rewards you for doing something I bet you do every day- search the internet!



Here’s how it works:
Sign up for Swagbucks (thanks for using my referal link ) then every time you need to search the web, use Swagbucks. You will be rewarded with “digital dollars” save them and buy Amazon gift cards. 



I use my Swagbucks to redeem for Amazon gift cards, which I then save for the holidays! It’s easy to get at least 3 Swagbucks a day! Do the daily poll, and the NOSO (no obligation, special offers). That's an easy 30 Swagbucks a month!