Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Super Savings Saturday

Today I found quite a few bargins: It was BOGO on the vitamins and I had a $2 off Nature's Bounty coupon, and a $2 off Nature's Made coupon. So the Nature's Made was $5.79 for 2 bottles and the Nature's Bounty was $4.49 for 2 bottles! Great prices on vitamins! The cheese 2/$3 and I had a store coupon for $0.70 off when you buy 2.



  Cereal was $1.88 each (if you buy 5). I had $1.00 off 2 coupon on the Krave and $1/3 for the other 3 boxes. This equal $1.48 EACH! Great price for cereal!





That's why I got 5 more boxes! I had another $1/2 for the Krave and another $1/3 for the other three boxes!

With the kids home for the summer, cereal is a go to snack! (especially at $1.48 each!)

How was your shopping?