Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, July 27, 2012

MegaSwag Day

I know I remind you about Mega SwagBucks Day every Friday. I guess it's because it is SO EASY to earn Swagbucks. I save what I earn, cash them in for Amazon Gift Cards and then I have $$ in my Amazon account for gift giving, things I want or need or just to feed my Kindle habit! (lol)!

Some of the easy ways you can earn Swagbucks are :
  • Toolbar

      • Earn 1 Swag Buck daily for accessing Swagbucks.com once your Toolbar has been installed.
  • Daily Poll

      • Earn 1 Swag Buck daily for participating in the daily poll
      • You can access the daily poll by clicking the link on your checklist.
  • NOSO

      • Earn 2 Swag Bucks daily for completing the NOSO path
      • You can access the NOSO path by clicking the link on your checklist.
    Go check it out!
    And thanks for signing up under my referral link!