Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Works for Me Wednesday- Hall Closet.

So I told you earlier this year that I was reorganizing my house, closet by closet! This week I tackled the hall closet. (Not my coat closet... but the hall, I have 2 closets in the hall, a coat closet and a hall closet)

When I opened the door, it looked like this:
Yikes!  I can't believe it let it get this bad!

So the first thing I did was empty everything into the hall:

Then I very carefully went through things, kept some, tossed some and then put what was left back into the closet.

Much better don't you think?
I'm not done, I want to add a rod and be able to hang some of my out of season scrubs (ie my Christmas ones) in this closet to add some much needed space to my bedroom closet. But a half hour of work and I think it looks great!